Winter Dinner Cruise
Seated + Plated Dinner
Choose your menu in advance on our website
Bermuda Winter Dinner Cruise
We are so excited to present such an incredible Bermuda Experience.
During the booking process you will be guided through our menu selections and able to choose your options.
At this stage you can fill in any dietary needs, allergies or preferences.
Please be sure of the date that you choose when purchasing your tickets.
You may board as early as 5:30pm
ÜberVida will depart #1 Dock on Front Street at 6:00pm SHARP
The Yacht will Cruise, Anchor for Dinner, and then Cruise back to Hamilton to disembark at 9:00pm
Upon arrival you will be shown to your table and drink orders
will be fulfilled as we depart Hamilton Harbor and
slowly cruise out to the perfect spot for the evening.
Once anchored Appetizers will be served, followed by Main Course & Sides.
Drinks will be kept at High Tide for the entire evening.
Our Cocktails and Mocktails are absolutely delicious.
Anchors away and a short cruise back to Disembark in Hamilton.
This is an ALL Inclusive dinner cruise which means that the 3 hour cruise,
3 course dinner and all beverages for the evening are included. There is no gratuity but you are free to leave a tip for the crew if you feel inclined. Our bar is fully stocked with a selection of beer, wines, prosecco, cocktails, mocktails, beers, still and sparkling water.
If there is something special like a birthday cake, a special wine or champagne that you would like then please let us know durning the booking process. We will get in touch with you to sort out the details.
ÜberVida Winter Dinner Menu
Please take note of your choice for each course: Appetizer, Main Course, Dessert. During the final ticketing process you will be able to choose one of each.
Roasted Bermuda pumpkin soup with caramelized walnuts and a cranberry focaccia contains nuts
House smoked Scottish salmon with a dill and mustard sauce, our sourdough bread and watercress salad DF
Burrata mozzarella over a warm salad of local pumpkin and beets with orange flavored pickled peppers GF
Rolled turkey and glazed smoked ham with sage and chestnut stuffing. Cassava pie, roasted root winter veggies, baby potatoes, cranberry-red beet chutney with gravy
Cedar wrapped honey and bacon rockfish filet with roasted root winter vegetables and a lemon and parsley gremolata GF
Broccoli and quinoa cake over steamed farro with rainbow chard and a spiced emerald lentil dal emerald DF
Apple strudel with sweetened vanilla mascarpone and a cherry compote
Pineapple and coconut cheesecake with mango macaroon
Catering and Chefs provided by Take 5 Catering
The cost for the evening is $200 per guest. This includes a 3 hour cruise 6:00-9:00pm, a 3 course plated dinner served to your table, and full premium open bar.
Scroll down to choose your date
Below are our available dates for the Dinner Cruise, if you don't see a date that works for you and you have a large group then please contact us and see if we can put on a special date for your group or we can organized a private charter
- Sat, Dec 19Front StreetDec 19, 2020, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PMFront Street, Front St, Hamilton, BermudaALL Inclusive dinner cruise which means that the 3 hour cruise, 3 course dinner and all beverages for the evening are included.
- Sat, Dec 12Front StreetDec 12, 2020, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PMFront Street, Front St, Hamilton, BermudaALL Inclusive dinner cruise which means that the 3 hour cruise, 3 course dinner and all beverages for the evening are included.
Special Covid-19 Considerations
We would like to make our guests aware that we are operating under very strict government guidelines.
We take the stopping of transmission of Covid-19 and the safety of our guests as our Primary concern.
To that goal we have put into effect the following procedures.
1. Each guest must bring and wear a mask following social distancing guidelines at all times. If entering any inside or covered areas on the yacht to wear your mask at all times. Once at your table you may take off your mask.
2. Before entry to the yacht your temperature will be taken on your wrist by infa-red NO TOUCH thermometer.
3. Upon entry ÜberVida Crew will dispense hand sanitizer.
4. Hand sanitizer will be placed all around the Yacht please make frequent use and wash your hands.
5. All Service Crew will wear masks and gloves at all times while serving, they will also be changing gloves often and washing hands often.
6. The entire Yacht will be constantly cleaned and disinfected.
7. Internal areas and bathrooms will be constantly cleaned and disinfected
Our Crew and our guests safety is our Primary Concern, if you have travelled in the past 9 days before your scheduled cruise or have been close to someone who has traveled in the last 9 days or been close to someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 then please do not come. You can book a ticket once you are absolutely sure that you are Covid-19 free.
Thank you for your on going help to keep our passengers and crew safe and healthy.