We are so EXCITED to be able to put on an event like this
DJ Rusty G will be exploring the GOLDEN AGE of Reggae and Dancehall music from the 90s and early 2000s.
The quality of music from that period is unrivaled and stems from the sheer number and intense competition between Artists like Shabba, Barrinton Levi, Beenie Mon, Bounty Killa, Buju Banton and Sizzla,
and all the top notch sound systems of that era!
sound systems like
Stone Love, Bass Odyssey and Playbwoy 😉
WHERE - ÜberVida - Departs #1 Dock Front Street Hamilton (directly across from Pickled Onion)
ÜberVida will begin boarding at 6:30pm and depart #1 Dock on Front Street at 7:00pm - return 10:00pm
WHEN - Saturday 21st November 2020
MUSIC by DJ RUSTY G
Reggae & Dancehall music from the 90s and early 2000s
The cost for the evening is $30 per guest.
BUY TICKETS NOW!!!!!
Special Covid-19 Considerations
We would like to make our guests aware that we are operating under very strict government guidelines.
We take the stopping of transmission of Covid-19 and the safety of our guests as our Primary concern.
To that goal we have put into effect the following procedures.
1. Each guest must bring and wear a mask following social distancing guidelines at all times. If entering any inside or covered areas on the yacht to wear your mask at all times. You should not wear a mask if you are going into the water.
2. Before entry to the yacht your temperature will be taken by infa-red NO TOUCH thermometer.
3. Upon entry ÜberVida Crew will dispense hand sanitizer.
4. Hand sanitizer will be placed all around the Yacht please make frequent use and wash your hands.
5. All Service Crew will wear masks and gloves at all times while serving, they will also be changing gloves often and washing hands often.
6. The entire Yacht will be constantly cleaned and disinfected all day.
7. Internal areas and bathrooms will be constantly cleaned all day.
Our Crew and our guests saftey is our Primary Concern