“As of now Cup Match is on,”
Neil Paynter, the St George’s Cricket Club president
ÜberVida will board at 11:15am
Departure #1 Dock Front St. Hamilton 12:00pm SHARP!
Warm up cruise to the GAME!!!!!!!! in St. GEORGES!!!!!!!!!
approximate drop off time in St. GEORGES = 1:45pm
From the drop off point in St. GEORGES its a 5 minute walk to the GAME.
please note ÜberVida has no affiliation with the GAME, you should make separate arrangements in order to enter the GAME!
After dropping off every one who wants to go to the GAME has gotten off, then ÜberVida will anchor in St. Georges Harbor.
Guests who chose to stay on board can continue to relax, party, and go swimming.
ÜberVida will provide a small tender boat to provide pick ups from the dock every 30 minutes or depending upon demand.
Every one should be back on board by 4:00pm
Ridiculous BASHMENT ALL THE WAY BACK!
Disembark Hamilton 6:00pm
6 hour Incredible Charter from Hamilton to St. GEORGES
Full OPEN BAR!
TOP DJ's - featuring open format music
Music from all Genres
WE ARE STILL GOING TO CELEBRATE CUP MATCH!!
SOMERSET!!!!!!!! ----ST. GEORGES!!!!!!!
Cup Match Time In Bermuda!!
Special Covid-19 Considerations
We would like to make our guests aware that we are operating under very strict government guidelines.
We take the stopping of transmission of Covid-19 and the safety of our guests as our Primary concern.
To that goal we have put into effect the following procedures.
1. Each guest must bring and wear a mask following social distancing guidelines at all times. If entering any inside or covered areas on the yacht to wear your mask at all times. You should not wear a mask if you are going into the water.
2. Before entry to the yacht your temperature will be taken by infa-red NO TOUCH thermometer.
3. Upon entry ÜberVida Crew will dispense hand sanitizer.
4. Hand sanitizer will be placed all around the Yacht please make frequent use and wash your hands.
5. All Service Crew will wear masks and gloves at all times while serving, they will also be changing gloves often and washing hands often.
6. The entire Yacht will be constantly cleaned and disinfected all day.
7. Internal areas and bathrooms will be constantly cleaned all day.
Our Crew and our guests saftey is our Primary Concern