What can we say?
The Masquerade idea is incredible
of Course we WILL do it Again
ÜberVida would LIKE to thank our SPONSORS
ÜberVida will depart from #1 Dock on Front Street
(directly across from Pickled Onion)
12:00pm - 6:00pm.
ÜberVida will cruise up to the Not the Non-Mariners Race
in Mangrove Bay Somerset Bermuda.
ÜberVida will anchor at what the captain determines to be the
BEST spot for the day!!!!!
Once we arrive you will be able to continue partying on the Yacht
or go for a swim to check out the raft up.
ÜberVida departs Mangrove bay at 4:30pm and has the
Most Incredible PARTY cruise back to Hamilton.
Departs #1 Dock Front Street Hamilton
SUNDAY August 1st
12:00pm - 6:00pm
Featuring - OPEN BAR, All Day Buffet!!!!
Bermuda's most AWESOME DJ's
OPEN FORMAT MUSIC from all genera's
SWIZZLE RACES, PURE TUNE!!!!!
and a really great time!!!!!!!
Special Covid-19 Considerations
We would like to make our guests aware that we are operating under very strict government guidelines.
We take the stopping of transmission of Covid-19 and the safety of our guests as our Primary concern.
To that goal we have put into effect the following procedures.
1. Each guest must bring and wear a mask following social distancing guidelines at all times. If entering any inside or covered areas on the yacht to wear your mask at all times. You should not wear a mask if you are going into the water.
2. Before entry to the yacht your temperature will be taken by infa-red NO TOUCH thermometer.
3. Upon entry ÜberVida Crew will dispense hand sanitizer.
4. Hand sanitizer will be placed all around the Yacht please make frequent use and wash your hands.
5. All Service Crew will wear masks and gloves at all times while serving, they will also be changing gloves often and washing hands often.
6. The entire Yacht will be constantly cleaned and disinfected all day.
7. Internal areas and bathrooms will be constantly cleaned all day.
Our Crew and our guests' saftey is our Primary Concern