ÜberVida is excited to offer
Tapas Mini Cruises
World Class Bermudian Inspired Tapas Menu
Mind Blowing Mini Deserts
Delicious Cocktails & Refreshing Mock-tails
the most Incredible and ever changing views of
Hamilton Harbour & Paradise Lakes.
Every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday!
"1.5 hour Tapas Dinner Cruise, on Board "Bermuda's Celebration Yacht"
We have adapted our Award Winning Friday Mini Cruises and added the most delicious Small Plates menu.
-Joel Smith - Bermuda
You can book a table via our booking process.
the cost for the cruise is $20 per person
DJ Felix will be providing the musical entertainment for the afternoon. As well as conducting the Ügly Sweater competition. and enjoying a bit of egg nogg.
The ÜberVida Bar will be fully stocked with all kinds of Premium Spirits, Wines, Prosecco and Beers as well as preparing some specialty Christmas cocktails such as Mulled Wine and Spiked Egg Nogg
(what is nogg anyway?)
The cost for this cruise is $100 per person. Includes a 3 hour charter with DJ Felix, FULL Premium Bar including Christmas Cocktails, Mulled Wine and Spiked Egg Nogg!
Ügly Sweater Competition with fantastic prizes!
A Gorgeous Winter Sunset
Memories of a life time with your Best Friends!
We advise every one to dress warmly and to bring their SMILES and
The Über Crew will take care of the rest!!!
Can't wait to see those Ügly Sweaters
BUY TICKETS NOW!!!!!
ÜberVida would LIKE to thank our SPONSORS
You have just Experienced the most
Epic Bermuda Ügly Sweater Party
Bermuda's Celebration Yacht
Most of our guests take this time to get everyone on to the front steps of the Yacht for a group photo.
We would like to thank you for Chartering with ÜberVida and hope that your perfect day exceeded all of your expectations.
remember : Don't Drink and Drive!
Special Covid-19 Considerations
We would like to make our guests aware that we are operating under very strict government guidelines.
We take the stopping of transmission of Covid-19 and the safety of our guests as our Primary concern.
To that goal we have put into effect the following procedures.
1. Each guest must bring and wear a mask following social distancing guidelines at all times. If entering any inside or covered areas on the yacht to wear your mask at all times. You should not wear a mask if you are going into the water.
2. Before entry to the yacht your temperature will be taken by infa-red NO TOUCH thermometer.
3. Upon entry ÜberVida Crew will dispense hand sanitizer.
4. Hand sanitizer will be placed all around the Yacht please make frequent use and wash your hands.
5. All Service Crew will wear masks and gloves at all times while serving, they will also be changing gloves often and washing hands often.
6. The entire Yacht will be constantly cleaned and disinfected all day.
7. Internal areas and bathrooms will be constantly cleaned all day.
Our Crew and our guests saftey is our Primary Concern