Sunday Sunset INDUSTRY Party
Hosted by: DJ FELIX
We wanted to say huge
THANK YOU to all the bar tenders, wait staff, porters, managers, chefs, bouncers, DJ's, cleaners, greeters, Maitre D's, admin, boat crew, warehouse, front desk, decorators, planners.
who works in the
If you don't work in the Hospitality Industry personally but have friends or family that does, then you should come. It's gonna be an AMAZING Experience!
Every Sunday 8:00pm - 10:00pm
on board Bermuda's Celebration Yacht
hosted by DJ Felix
Sunday Sunset Hospitality Industry Celebration
I've been waiting for something like this for a long time!
-Joel Smith - Bermuda
Departing from #1 Dock Front Street Hamilton
8:00pm - 10:00pm
Bermuda's Celebration Yacht is excited to present
Sunset Sunday Hospitality Industry Celebration!
ÜberVida will depart #1 Dock Front St. Hamilton at 8:00pm,
(boarding to commence at 6:30pm)
Return at 10:00pm
Please enjoy our most enthusiastic Cocktail service - cash credit card bar!
Remember - drink plenty of Water.
ÜberVida will take a slow cruise through Paradise Lakes and the Harbor Islands.
DJ FELIX will be laying down the tunes!
ÜberVida's Bar will be fully stocked with all kinds of Premium Spirits, Wines, Prosecco and Beers as well as preparing some Amazing Cocktails.
Come aboard and let our mixologists prepare your Sunset Delight!
Cash Credit Card Bar
Book TICKETS NOW!!!!!
Special Covid-19 Considerations
We would like to make our guests aware that we are operating under very strict government guidelines.
We take the stopping of transmission of Covid-19 and the safety of our guests as our Primary concern.
To that goal we have put into effect the following procedures.
1. Each guest must bring and wear a mask following social distancing guidelines at all times. If entering any inside or covered areas on the yacht to wear your mask at all times. You should not wear a mask if you are going into the water.
2. Before entry to the yacht your temperature will be taken by infa-red NO TOUCH thermometer.
3. Upon entry ÜberVida Crew will dispense hand sanitizer.
4. Hand sanitizer will be placed all around the Yacht please make frequent use and wash your hands.
5. All Service Crew will wear masks and gloves at all times while serving, they will also be changing gloves often and washing hands often.
8. The entire Yacht will be constantly cleaned and disinfected all day.
9. Internal areas and bathrooms will be constantly cleaned all day.
Our Crew and our guests saftey is our Primary Concern