ROUND D ISLAND
Power Boat Race!
on Sunday 8th August 2021
For the Round D Island Power Boat Race
“The Race starts at Ferry Reach and proceeds through the Pylons at Coney Island, along North Shore, and around a buoy off Gibbets Island. Boats continue along North Shore and around Hog Fish Beacon, through Two Rocks Passage and around Whites Island.
“From there, boats continue along the Harbour Road shoreline, around buoys at Five Star Island, along to Commissioner’s Point, around Daniels Head and on to South Shore. Boats continue along South Shore to St. David’s Head, then around St. Catherine’s Point, down North Shore and back into Ferry Reach for the finish.”
Bermuda's Celebration Yacht is excited to present
Round D Island Power Boat Race
Jump on board and enjoy delicious cocktails from the open bar while ÜberVida cruises to an incredible spot to watch the race boats go by. Once the race is finished ÜberVida will find a spot to anchor so you can go swimming or just chill on the Yacht and catch some sun.
Day Time, Swimming, Chillaxin and having a Blast with your Friends on the Water.
ÜberVida will depart #1 Dock Front St. Hamilton at 1:00pm,
(boarding to commence at 12:30pm)
Return at 5:00pm
Please enjoy our most enthusiastic ALL INCLUSIVE - Cocktail service
Remember - drink plenty of Water.
Once back on board, ÜberVida will continue to cruise around the
Magnificent Bermuda Coast Line
and eventually return to Hamilton for disembarkation at 5:00pm.
The ÜberVida Bar will be fully stocked with all kinds of Premium Spirits, Wines, Prosecco and Beers as well as preparing some Amazing Cocktails. Come aboard and let our mixologists prepare your Bermuda Day Delight!
The cruise is 4 hours
1:00pm - 5:00pm and includes a Premium Open Bar, with our ÜberVida Mixologists sending creative cocktails all afternoon.
ÜberVida will cruise to an incredible spot to watch the race boats go by. Once the race is finished,
ÜberVida will anchor and everyone will be able to go for a swim. You should not wear a mask in the water, but you should still observe social distancing while in the water.
We advise every one to apply sunscreen in advance and please do not bring the spray sun screen as it destroys everything!
Please bring a bathing suit and towel as we will stop to swim.
ÜberVida has noodles on board, feel free to bring any blow up toys.
Bring your own munchies if you like.
and don't forget your SMILES and
The Über Crew will take care of the rest!!!
Can't wait to see you there!
Special Covid-19 Considerations
We would like to make our guests aware that we are operating under very strict government guidelines.
We take the stopping of transmission of Covid-19 and the safety of our guests as our Primary concern.
To that goal we have put into effect the following procedures.
1. Each guest must bring and wear a mask following social distancing guidelines at all times. If entering any inside or covered areas on the yacht to wear your mask at all times. You should not wear a mask if you are going into the water.
2. Before entry to the yacht your temperature will be taken by infa-red NO TOUCH thermometer.
3. Upon entry ÜberVida Crew will dispense hand sanitizer.
4. Hand sanitizer will be placed all around the Yacht please make frequent use and wash your hands.
5. All Service Crew will wear masks at all times while serving, and washing hands often.
6. Do not wear a mask in the Water.
7. The entire Yacht will be constantly cleaned and disinfected all day.
8. Internal areas and bathrooms will be constantly cleaned all day.
Our Crew and our guests saftey is our Primary Concern