Hospitality Industry New Years Celebration
We wanted to say huge
THANK YOU to all the bar tenders, porters, managers, chefs, bouncers, DJ's, cleaners, greeters, Maitre D's, admin, boat crew, warehouse, front desk, decorators, planners.
who works in the
We are putting on an event just for US!
Goslings Ltd. is extremely grateful for all the hard work and dedication that you put in and the on going support of the Hospitality Industry in Bermuda.
As such Goslings Ltd. is covering the entry fee. In other words this is an invite only FREE cruise as a way of saying THANK YOU!
You will still need to RSVP below so we can know who is actually coming.
Hospitality INDUSTRY NEW YEARS
3 hour charter
FULL Premium cash/credit card Bar
A Gorgeous Winter Sunset
Memories of a life time with your Best Friends!
We advise every one to dress warmly and to bring their SMILES and
The Über Crew and Goslings, will take care of the rest!!!
Boarding will commence at 3:30pm and departure will be at 4:00pm from #1 Dock Front Street (directly across form Pickled Onion)
We will return at 7:00pm
PLEASE BE ON TIME as the Yacht Waits for No One!
You have just Experienced the most
Epic Bermuda INDUSTRY NEW YEARS CELEBRATION
Bermuda's Celebration Yacht
We would like to request that we take this time to get everyone on to the front steps of the Yacht for a group photo.
We would like to thank you for Chartering with ÜberVida and hope that your perfect day exceeded all of your expectations.
remember : Don't Drink and Drive!
Special Covid-19 Considerations
* Safe Key is Mandatory to board
We would like to make our guests aware that we are operating under very strict government guidelines.
We take the stopping of transmission of Covid-19 and the safety of our guests as our Primary concern.
To that goal we have put into effect the following procedures.
1. Each guest must bring and wear a mask following social distancing guidelines at all times. If entering any inside or covered areas on the yacht to wear your mask at all times. You should not wear a mask if you are going into the water.
2. Hand sanitizer will be placed all around the Yacht please make frequent use and wash your hands.
3. All Service Crew will wear masks and gloves at all times while serving, they will also be changing gloves often and washing hands often.
4. The entire Yacht will be constantly cleaned and disinfected all day.
5. Internal areas and bathrooms will be constantly cleaned all day.
Our Crew and our guests saftey is our Primary Concern